call in time

tydad

Earning My Ears
i know that this has been asked a million times but I just want to confirm.What time is the earliest you can call in the morning to make reservations. Plans changed so I cant make online reservations and will have to do it on the move. One of those last minute things that throws everything out of whack

i know that this has been asked a million times but I just want to confirm.What time is the earliest you can call in the morning to make reservations. Plans changed so I cant make online reservations and will have to do it on the move. One of those last minute things that throws everything out of whack
7AM Eastern for the phones. Good luck :)

Thankyou so much,thats what I thought but didnt want to miss it by an hour if it happened to be 6am..Thanks again. Guess I will stop what I am doing at work at 7 and call in... Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter