Call Girl ADs in Theme Park Forum

I just reported it - seems like this is getting to be daily thing - these people are disgusting they invade everywhere 🤮🤮

Yeah, just use the button and don't start a thread.

You only need to report one. The mods will catch others. They're speedy-on-the-spot about it.

Yeah, but only if it DIDN’T require you to view the thread. (Especially if it’s of a NSFW nature.)
You do have to open the post to report it. However any that I've opened to report don't "show" anything, just lots of words and maybe numbers, often unintelligible if you tried to read. I'm not positive but I think the software restricts new posters from posting pictures if that's what you are thinking.

You do have to open the post to report it. However any that I've opened to report don't "show" anything, just lots of words and maybe numbers, often unintelligible if you tried to read. I'm not positive but I think the software restricts new posters from posting pictures if that's what you are thinking.
Yeah, but I’m afraid that if a “smart” bot knows to just post random words in random posts in order to reach the 10 post threshold in order to post photos, it could get scary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter