• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California pass

disneyfreak75

Mouseketeer
I read that getting the Southern California city pass is only $50 more than just getting a disney pass. does anyone know if you can upgrade an existing Disney pass? I have 4 day park hopper passes and would love to upgrade. Haven't seen anything indicating such so assuming this isn't possible.

Can you get a SCCP and upgrade the number of Disney days??

Only have one 4 day park hopper pass and need two passes so looking at alternatives...

The thing about the California City Pass is that the 3-day park hopper & the other tickets are discounted. When you upgrade to a 4-day hopper you lose the discount.

I visited the Downtown Disney Walt Disney Travel Office in April, and asked them about this, and they said that it would be more cost effective to get a 1-day hopper rather than adding a day to the existing Southern California City Pass.

(I should have written down the breakdown, but I didn't)

Really? darn, I've already got one non-refundable 4 day park hopper pass. Something to think about now. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter