$$California Grille$$ ?

Fooboy

Mouseketeer
Hello all,
How much would a typical dinner for two cost at the Cali Grille?
an appetizer
2 entrees
one drink *she likes water :)
desserts

thnx!
foobs

Hmm, I believe we had soft drinks, two dinners and two desserts for about $100-120 if I remember correctly. It was worth every penny too.

Check out www.wdwig.com and you can see the menus and prices for all WDW restaurants. Then you can figure out what you might order and how much it will likely cost you.

Originally posted by GoodFairies
Hmm, I believe we had soft drinks, two dinners and two desserts for about $100-120 if I remember correctly. It was worth every penny too.

wow! did they have a different menu that night? I just added what we "may" have the night that we go and it was about 70-80, maybe90 with a drink or two. hmmm..still kinda pricey but oh well. i also hear that it IS the place to watch the fireworks! thnx ya'll!

foobs

I just added what we "may" have the night that we go and it was about 70-80, maybe90 with a drink or two

Add in the tip and you have the $100-$120 price range.

Erin :D

In May we had our Anniversary dinner there and it was wonderful. Shared a flatbread pizza appetizer, each had an entree and glass of wine, dessert and coffee with tax and tip the meal was about $130. Well worth every penny!::yes::

We did California Grill for just under $100 with tip. We shared a delicious flatbread appretizer, each had an entree, I had a glass of wine, DH had iced tea (we did a few rum drinks at the Tambu Lounge earlier!), and we shared the most awesome dessert I've ever had at WDW--chocolate hazelnut crunch pyramid! If you love chocolate and see that on the menu, you must order it.

We found California Grill to be well worth the money for the quality, service and view. We contrast that fabulous dinner with a so-so lunch at the Coral Reef (no alcohol or dessert, yet cost over $50!).

I hope you enjoy!

YES! We saw the sunset and the fireworks. They dim the lights and pipe in the music. Absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to go back.

My wife and I spend about 100 with tip.

I had
App.- Sushi
Entree- Pork Tenderloin

She had
App.- Salad
Entree- Steak

We split a dessert and had a couple sodas.
It was a real good time and a great place for the fireworks

I say DO IT

Originally posted by southtown
My wife and I spend about 100 with tip.

I had
App.- Sushi
Entree- Pork Tenderloin

She had
App.- Salad
Entree- Steak

We split a dessert and had a couple sodas.
It was a real good time and a great place for the fireworks

I say DO IT

oh absolutely, i've heard nothing but awesome things about this restaurant. thnx!

foobs

Its funny, everyone says to coincide your timing to the restaurant with the fireworks. I say to plan it for the SUNSET. OH MY GOSH. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, I will never forget it...just amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter