California Grill

Véronique Grandmont

Vero-Clochette
Hello everyone! I want to know if the Tasting menu ( chef choices ) for 130euros is per person or for all the table ( and how many people can eat if for all ).

It will be per person.
I did this menu several years ago and it was very very nice but a lot of food

Ive just had a quick look at their menu to see if it gives an idea of what you get and it says - To be served at all guests at your table - which suggests that everyone has to order this and you cant just have one ordering it and another ordering something smaller to be able to share.
The restaurant is the top class one on site and is expensive - the other set menu is E90 and a typical entree is E50-60 alone.

I did a review when we had the tasting menu which Ive found but the pictures are no longer there and I no longer have them but its says what we had for each course so you can get an idea.This was 10 years ago though and the tasting menu does change daily so it will be different but will give you an idea.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/california-grill-reviews.1267861/page-2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter