California Grill Brunch

Drr10

Earning My Ears
I can't believe I cannot get a brunch reservation on August 18 or 25 at California Grill this far out. Last year, I didn't make the reservation until about 30 days out. And when I went last year it was not not packed. What is going on?

I can't believe I cannot get a brunch reservation on August 18 or 25 at California Grill this far out. Last year, I didn't make the reservation until about 30 days out. And when I went last year it was not not packed. What is going on?
Last year depending on when you went there was another nearby brunch available at Narcoossee; that option is gone now.
Another possibility is that you were able to pick up a released reservation.

It's a popular event and books up quite fast. I'd put a reservation search finder in place (Touring Plans is a goody) and be prepared to book it as soon as it becomes available.

HTH!

Narcoossee was already gone and I loved that brunch too. I went same time in August last year.

I have a feeling Disney will be Christmas crowded at that time this year because of Galaxy. I’m sad. I’m going then too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!