California Grill and fireworks

Mississippian

DIS Veteran
My wife and I have dinner reservations for the California grill at 8:30. The firworks are at 8:00. Our thinking is we'll have a drink or two and watch the fireworks, then sit down for dinner. To me this seems better than trying to get a "perfect" table and them having the fireworks more or less disrupt dinner.

My question: Is there going to be a good place for us to watch without being in the way of other diners? Thanks for the info!

If it's a Friday or Saturday nite, you might not be able to even sit down for that drink!!
There is an observation deck right off the restaurant offering a fine view of the fireworks. That's where we always go when we want to see them.

The lounge seating is in the middle by the windows. You won't interfere with diners. We had perfect seats there and they had our table ready early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!