california disney outlet

carolrie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the outlet in California (Fullerton or Orange) might be called? I asked at the DIsney Store, but they said they were not connected with any of the outlets in any way. Just wondering if anyone out there could help. I'd like to get a TInkerbell costume for my daughter for Halloween-I doubt any of the outlets have castumes, but maybe some dress up outfits? Or is that just wishful thinking??????? Thanks!

Unfortunately, there aren't any Disney Outlets in that area. The only one in California is in Barstow at the Tanger Outlet Center.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thanks for the info Mary! I love your site it has saved me tons of $$$ and helped us plan our vacation for our first trip to the World! YTB!!!!:) :D :)

I went to a Disney Outlet in California in April. It was in a strip mall at the corner of East Orangethorp and South Harbour Blvd in Fullerton. I think it was near a K-Mart or Target. It's about 3.5 miles north of DL.

What was the name of it -do you remember? What did you think of the merchandise? Pretty good bargans? I live in Oceanside so that would be about 1hr and 15 mins away and don't know if it is worth the drive?
Thanks!!!

robinb, I had heard there was a place that sold discounted Disney stuff around there, but I didn't know it was an official Disney outlet! It's not listed on the site I checked (which supposedly has all the outlets), but I'd like to check it out one of these days.

Hey, carolrie, I'm in the San Diego area, too! :D (And I'm thrilled that you like my site!)

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Not a Disney outlet, but you may want to check out Costco. I was at my local one 2 days ago (Northern Cal) and they had a ton of Disney costumes for $14.99 in the clothing section. I don't remember Tinkerbell specifically but they definetly had Cinderella and Snow White.

Also, it's been my experience that the Disney "Character Warehouse" stores tend to spring up in places, then leave. They had one in the Vacaville Outlets for several months, but now it is closed. I know there is currently one in the Milipitas Great Mall.

I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of the place. Maybe this question should be "bumped" over to the DL board where more locals hang out. FWIW, the outlet had some nice stuff but I like the Orlando versions better. I think I only spent $30 or $40 :). It isn't, IMO, worth a 1.5 hour drive unless you're visiting DL too ;).

I've heard there is a Disney Character Warehouse in Fullerton. I got this from a friend on another board. Here's the addy

Disney Character Warehous
Fullerton-Orangefair Mall
233 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714)870-9342

On the corner of harbor and orangethorpe

M-Sat 10-8
Sun 11-7

Hope this is what you were looking for. I know I plan on visiting this place when we go in March.

Wow, you learn somethin' new every day! Thanks for the info -- definitely going to check that out soon!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter