California Adventure Toy Story Question

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hello All, I know I am probably the only person but I am so excited about Jessie's Critter Carousel, when I was out at DCA the last time, which it has been awhile, they use to have on Paradise Pier the fun carnival like games, I was wondering if they still have them and if so which games and are all the prizes Pixar related.

Also I was suppose to take my trip earlier this month and due to a family emergency had to reschedule so will be going in June over the weekend that Toy Story 4 comes out, do they ever do anything special in the parks?

They still have the games and I’m pretty sure most, if not all, of the prizes are Pixar related.

I have no idea if there’s anything special going on for Toy Story 4, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a little extra something related in the park, even if it’s just a small thing.

Based on the past few movie releases, they should have some fun foods, merchandise, and maybe some special photo ops when Toy Story 4 comes out. Keep an eye on the official Parks blog.

PHXscuba

The Pixar Pier carnival style games are still there; I think all of the games gave prizes that were somehow related to the character for that game. I know the Wall-E Space Race game had three prize options (Wall-E, Eve, and M-O). I think the only one that was kind of stretch was the La Luna Star Catcher game for little kids; the prize was a stuffed star. It looks like the one from the cartoon, but I don't think most people would know that is what it was (opposed to just a star-shaped stuffy). There was also a Bug's Life-themed game and a Bullyseye race game.

Thank you for all the great replies. Sounds very exciting, I know they were saying some of the places that the critters that will be on Jessie’s Critter Carousel you would be able to win so hoping they will have one of the games that will have that.

Thank you for all the great replies. Sounds very exciting, I know they were saying some of the places that the critters that will be on Jessie’s Critter Carousel you would be able to win so hoping they will have one of the games that will have that.
Maybe! It might just be too soon to know for sure right now since it’s still under construction. Fwiw they had the lights on today on the top! The rest is all behind walls but I love the way they’ve done the top and I think it will look very neat on the Pier at night :D

Maybe! It might just be too soon to know for sure right now since it’s still under construction. Fwiw they had the lights on today on the top! The rest is all behind walls but I love the way they’ve done the top and I think it will look very neat on the Pier at night :D

So awesome to hear!!! So excited!!! Can’t wait to see the Critter’s and thinking it would be so cool if one of the games actually had the Critters to win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter