Cali short trip vs. longer trip

emily elkins

Earning My Ears
Hi, My family and I are looking to go on the California Disneyland adventures by Disney trip. I was trying to figure out the difference between each trip to see which one we wanted to go on. Does anyone know the differences? When you get to Disneyland and Cali adventure Do you have unlimited fast passes for the day or do you still need to wait in lines?

You can look at my trip report for the 4-day short escape:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/so-cal-short-escape-10-4-2018-trip-report.3724783/

And I believe there are several trip reports available for the 6-day full So. Cal. ABD.

At a high level, the short escape doesn't go to Hollywood or Henson, and it has fewer meals provided. I believe it retains almost all the behind the scenes stuff at the two Anaheim parks, but squeezes those into one day. I think it is also the same behind the scenes tour at Disney Studios and Imagineering.

For the short escape we did not have unlimited Fastpasses but we were issued several. See my report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts