Cali Grill ADR's and Wishes

Tropigal

Mouseketeer
We have 9:25 ADR's for California Grill and Wishes begins at 10pm.

Is this an ok ADR time? I heard from the Mom's Panel that we should try for ADR's 90 min. before Wishes but they are booked.

Will we be able to see them? Do we need to request a specific table? We will be celebrating our wedding anniv.

Thanks!:goodvibes

The chances of getting a table with next to a window with a view of the park are slim 30 mins before the fireworks. But it will still be great. I actually prefer to view them outside on the observation deck... more romantic than through a window.

The chances of getting a table with next to a window with a view of the park are slim 30 mins before the fireworks. But it will still be great. I actually prefer to view them outside on the observation deck... more romantic than through a window.

Just a logistical question, when you go outside to the observation deck are you below the people who are dining next to a window? I've looked at photos and seen video and still can't figure this one out. Seems to me it wouldn't be worth jockeying for a window seat if 50 people are just going to come and stand in front of your window. Also, is it possible to sit one or two tables back from the windows and still have a decent view?

Thanks and sorry for hi-jacking just need more info than ADR times.

It's all on one level, so if you are lucky enough to get a window table, there wouldn't be anyone blocking your view.

We had dinner ressies about 25 min prior to Wishes one night. When we got to our table the 10 min. warning announcement was playing. Our server told us that she would get our drinks but that we could wait to order our meal after Wishes, as we had a table on the opposite side of the restaurant. She told us at the 5 min. announcement to go on out to the deck and get a good viewing spot, which we did. If you have never viewed Wishes from this vantage point it is one of the most moving places I have watched it. Then we got to go back in and have a great meal! Best of both Worlds!!!

I have the same ADR for my October trip. If there is an obs deck, then it should be all good.

I may consder canceling the ADR if the Pirates & Pals cruise opens up. Apparentely, they don't open up at 180 days.

You're welcome!!! Still brings tears to my eyes thinking about holding my little girl watching Wishes thinking: Life doesn't get any better than this!!! Hope you have a fantastic time!!! Much pixie dust to you!!!

We have 9:25 ADR's for California Grill and Wishes begins at 10pm.

Is this an ok ADR time? I heard from the Mom's Panel that we should try for ADR's 90 min. before Wishes but they are booked.

Will we be able to see them? Do we need to request a specific table? We will be celebrating our wedding anniv.

Thanks!:goodvibes

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but does anyone know what time Wishes starts during the first couple of weeks of November? I want to make a reservation at Cali Grill. Celebrating DH's birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter