Calculator for costing meals (if dining plan good option or not)

This is why it’s worth the time to do your own spreadsheet. No averages, no wondering when was it last updated. It’s super easy to create and worth the time investment. If you decide not to get the plan you have a very strong budget on what you plan to spend

I have a spreadsheet for everything else...and somehow never thought to do my own for this LOL. Commence nightly Disney project!

No argument from me - this was not my experience as I don't drink. I don't know how to copy and paste, but looked up the poster I said had this experience. It's Lisa F on her dining review of Sunshine Seasons in Feb. '19 post #37 - 'The Picky Kid And Foodie Mom'. Your post seems contradictory, a little confusing! :confused3
I believe it's because she was in a park. If you are at your resort, they won't open the alcoholic beverage and you can take it back to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts