Cake Storage Question

Annie&Hallie'sMom

<font color=deeppink>Things turn out best for peop
Ok, so know you're going to know that I'm not usually a "baking" person (but with the help of this board I'm getting into it).

For Christmas I am baking a cake and due to logistics, I need to do it at least a day ahead of time. So I need one of those plastic cake plates with a dome over it. (I have no idea what the "real" name of this thingie is! :eek: ). Where the heck can I get one? And what is it's "real" name?

Many thanks!

You could try your local mall if they have a Tupperware stand. They always have one. Also try Target, Walmart, Linens and Things, Bed Bath and Beyound and Kmart in the Rubbermaid aisle.

I don't know the real name for it...just call it a cake keeper.

I saw a really nice tupperware one that will last forever at our supertarget the other day. Pricey at about $l5. Otherwise, rubbermaid sells them at Kmart or walmart.

Hercamore

I've always called it a "cake saver". Guess 'cause that is what my mom called them.

Many thanks. I pass a K-Mart on the way home, so I'll try there first.

Happy Holidays all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter