Cake Decorating at Amorette’s Patisserie in DS

minniebeth

DIS Veteran
If anyone is interested, the Cake Decorating experience reservations are available now from January through June.
I know some people were waiting for them to open up.
I’m bummed because we have 2 trips but can’t do it on either one. But I wanted to post so others can! :)

It looks like the dates are loaded but the tables aren't yet? Not sure if this is normal when something like this gets loaded into the system. I checked quite a few dates, included the date I would like and it doesn't appear to show any availability.

I didn’t even check- I just saw the dates loaded. I’m pretty sure they just haven’t been released yet even though the dates are loaded. I’ve been checking vigilantly every day and they’ve just shown up so maybe it will take a bit. I know some of the dessert parties are like that. Keep trying! I can’t imagine they would be all booked up yet and I haven’t seen anyone post that they were able to book beyond December. Best wishes trying to get your dates!

I Just got reservations!!!! I am so excited, I have tired to get reservations for so long you have no idea! After seeing this post this morning I just kept hitting refresh! I am taking my oldest daughter with me!

Last edited:
I Just got reservations!!!! I am so excited, I have tired to get reservations for so long you have no idea! After seeing this post this morning I just kept hitting refresh! I am taking my oldest daughter with me!

So happy for you! My DD15 loves cake decorating, baking, etc. I know she would love this, it just didn’t work out with our schedule.
Enjoy!!!

Congrats on getting a reservation! The available time loads for me (9AM) but it won't let me make the reservation. Hmm...

Edit: Figured it out. I was able to do it from the Dining Reservations page (was trying to do it from the Cake Decorating Experience page directly, which wasn't working).

Last edited:

Congrats on getting a reservation! The available time loads for me (9AM) but it won't let me make the reservation. Hmm...

Edit: Figured it out. I was able to do it from the Dining Reservations page (was trying to do it from the Cake Decorating Experience page directly, which wasn't working).

Awesome! I'm sure it will be a great experience! :flower3:

For anyone who has done this, how big are the cakes? We'll be staying at POR or CSR and I want to know if it will fit in the fridge in the room.

For anyone who has done this, how big are the cakes? We'll be staying at POR or CSR and I want to know if it will fit in the fridge in the room.
The cake, in its box, fit in the mini-fridge in our studio at Kidani. The staff said something about having to remove a shelf, but we didn’t need to. I’m not sure if the refrigerators are different in the villas than they are at the moderate resorts

It fit into the fridge at our studio at OKW but there was not much room for much else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!