Cafe Orleans and Fantasmic

RobertaMomof2

Mouseketeer
Quick question. We have 7:50pm reservations at Cafe Oleans. I am sure it will be a nightmare to get in and out around that time because people will be lining up and such for Fantasmic (show starts at 9pm). Can we see the show from our table (if we happen to get a spot outside)? Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone, just relax and leave with the crowd when the show is over. Just checking if anyone has any ideas or can tell me if this would work. Thank you!

A very limited number of tables (maybe 3 or 4) have any type of view of F!, but all are obstructed (by trees, light tower, and guests). You'll be able to see some of the higher/larger elements, but nothing on the water. We were seated at one of the tables with one of the "best views" (according to the seating CM) and did watch the show. It was nice to be seated, but I would not recommend it as a way to see F!.
DSC_0156_zps73ygb6l0.jpg

In terms of leaving, it's usually not all that hard to get out of NOS-area even with F! running. If you exit CO on the PotC side, you'll have fairly easy access to the PotC bridge and Adventureland, which is usually used for guests leaving the NOS-area. CMs are pretty good about making sure guests keep moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!