Cafe Hyperion - Restaurant review

we ate here on sunday 3rd of october.

we really enjoy this place. the only downside is the queues can move quite slowly. ash loves watching the old cartoons on the telly so its good for a rest.

We ate here Monday 17th Jan 2011 and were not impressed!!
The best thing about it was the cartoons as it kept my son occupied! The que wasnt that long so no complaints there but when I got back to our table the food was stone cold! So had to take it back, food was very average we would not eat here again

We ate here on Friday 24th June 2011. We were having a late dinner (8pm) the queue wasnt long but was quite slow :confused3 (either that or ti felt slow because I was tired and feet were killing me!! :lmao:)

I had the €9.99 set menu which was a chicken burger, chips and a drink. I enjoyed the food and would eat here again.

SAM_0051.jpg

We ate here twice during our recent trip, Sunday 6th May in the evening as we wanted something quick and again for lunch on Wednesday 9th May 2012.

Both times we were served really quickly

On the first night John and I both had Angus cheeseburgers and kids had nuggets. Food was warm and just what we needed. Also enjoyed the cartoons on the large tv screens.

The second time we had lunch. DH and I both had the chicken burger, fries and drink meal

2012_0510Disney120402.jpg

The kids had nuggets again

2012_0510Disney120401.jpg

I like it in here - it's a really big place but somehow spacious and relaxing, even when busy. Will most probably go here again.

I know this isn't a great picture, but this our tray of food from September...

B3EBBE66-808D-441F-918D-5DA1DE42B5F8-195-0000001012520270_zps5b1640a9.jpg

We ate here on our last evening dh and I had the chicken burger meal deal and ds had the children's chicken nugget meal. We were impressed with the portion sizes and it was tasty and hot. It was lovely to rest our feet and have a warm.

We were there on Sunday, March 24. Arrived just before 11am as Ignas wasn't feeling too good and it was cold outside. Kids wanted to watch some cartoons. First we got just 2 chocolate drinks as no food was yet done. 20 mins later they were serving hot food. Got 2 kids menus with chicken burgers. Food was served fast, it was hot and fresh and very good. It was just the right time as around 11.30 the crowds started to come in and soon it was full, no free tables. We had a very good pre-lunch and left an hour later. The cartoons were good and different show than last year.

We ate here on Wednesday 24 July 2013 at approx 13:00

We were just after a quick bite to eat and were served very quickly. Food was hot and tasty and I still love how big, yet peaceful this place is.

I shared nuggets and chips with the kids - we got 2 portions between us. The nuggets come in packs of 8. We also had a drink each.

DH had the chicken burger, fries and drink meal

Instead of classic Mickey cartoons, they were showing Pixar Shorts, which the kids enjoyed.

Total price 45E

On Monday 7th October we ate at Cafe Hyperion which was a 1st and I ordered three kids meals - two cheese burgers and one chicken burger with chips and the kids had gervais yoghurt drinks and I had some apple slices. It came to €21.57 and was all very nice and tasty although the line to order had been very long. We ate at 2pm though so that kinda explains it. I had loads in the kids meal and it was perfectly ample to have it instead of an adults meal.

We ate here over during our recent trip we got the Halloween meal which was a burger and curly fries we also had chicken nuggets some drinks and mickey cakes no complaints for what it was and cost around €30

had a lovely salad bowl here, full to the brim it was and very fresh. glad we could get away from the crowds here and relax while watching some short films on the big screens

We ate in here on Wednesday 15 October 2014 at approx 13.30.

The queues were long but moved very quickly until a man in front of me wanted to pay in bulk for a big party using vouchers. This took ages....

We ordered 2 menu 1, chicken burgers, fries and a drink - 10.99E each. The kids wanted nuggets but for some reason they're not part of any meal deal and are charged separately, 8 nuggets 7.69E and fries 3.49E. Drinks were 3.19E each. Total bill 50.72E - I think this has got a bit pricey since we've last been and when I think we all shared pizza in Cafe Mickey for not much more (shareholder discount in CM) then we may give it a miss next time. Everyone enjoyed it though and said the food was nice. I still like sitting in here to relax - it's just so big that you feel like you've got some space to move. Sorry, no photos this time.

I ate here a few weeks ago and went for the set meal with the "Jedi" Angus burger, fries, drink and a star wars inspired cupcake. Price was 15 Euros (13.49 after AP discount). Obviously that is crazy expensive, even with the discount, but I thought the food was good and tasty. Being able to time your meal to watch the Jedi training academy is a bonus too!

l4TyhNY.jpg

iKXY3lI.jpg

I find all service slow at DLP, but at least I know what to expect ahead of time and go with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter