Cabins at FW

Purespin52

Earning My Ears
First post - hi everyone. We have a package booked for Aug 2 to 9 with 6 day hoppers booked as a package through disney.From everything I have read so far, I think we should be good. However, I have called a few times and keep getting different answers. Some cast members say FW cabin is open, but only the campsites, not the cabins bc the cabins is “resort.” Others tell me it is open entirely. Can someone make sense of this?

First post - hi everyone. We have a package booked for Aug 2 to 9 with 6 day hoppers booked as a package through disney.From everything I have read so far, I think we should be good. However, I have called a few times and keep getting different answers. Some cast members say FW cabin is open, but only the campsites, not the cabins bc the cabins is “resort.” Others tell me it is open entirely. Can someone make sense of this?
The official announcement was that both the campgrounds and cabins would be available beginning June 22nd. Right now, nothing is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter