Cabins and trailer hookups

JBrig

Earning My Ears
Which loop would be best to be closest to our friends bringing thier camper? We are staying in a cabin.

Ft. Wilderness Map

The 2100 cabin loop would be closest to both the 1000 & 1100 camper loops, & the 2200 loop is across the street from 1100.....If you could get a cabin in the 2120's to 2130's, it would be on the side closest to 1100......

We spent Thanksgiving week in the 2100 loop, & it was a great location--The bus stop was close, & we were walking distance to the Meadows pool, trading post, & campfire....

Have a wonderful time--I hope you can coordinate being near your friends......

Thank you for your reply. I just requested loop 2100 for us and 1100 for them! Can you walk through the woods to get to the other loop?

Yes, you can....I think there's a path, too.

Hope you get the 2100 & 1100 loops --- It might be worth a fax to FW Room Assigners 4 days before you get there, especially if there are 2 reservations--You can explain the situation, & from my experience, they do try to work it out. I find, also, that if you can check in early, that the front desk can change a cabin assignment, if available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter