Cabin Location Request

Babe the Blue Ox

DIS Veteran
On the online check-in form, there is an option for a room location request. The choices are 'Near the Pool' and 'Near Transportation'.

We're going to have our own vehicle and would rather be off the beaten path away from the pool and bus stops. Is this something that I can request by phone or email and if so, when is the best time to make a request. I don't want to be too early or too late.

On the online check-in form, there is an option for a room location request. The choices are 'Near the Pool' and 'Near Transportation'.

We're going to have our own vehicle and would rather be off the beaten path away from the pool and bus stops. Is this something that I can request by phone or email and if so, when is the best time to make a request. I don't want to be too early or too late.
You can call and have your request noted. You can even request a specific loop. We've got our requested loop both times we've asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!