cabin 5524

Surfergirl

<font color=green>I think these are all wonderful
Has anyone stayed in this cabin. Can you see anything past the obstuction?we are being offered this for a 2004 cruise.

5524 has a little bit more obstruction that 5522 and 5520, check to see if you can get one of these rooms or 5020 or 5022. If none of the others are available, I would still grab 5524. The SPR rooms are wonderful. There is a slight obstruction, but you are getting the porthole (which is very large) absolutely free. The location of these rooms are wonderful, right around the corner from the forward elevators and stairs, very easy access to everything. We have had 5020 for our last 2 cruises and have 5020 and 5024 booked for August, 2004.

Loved the room. It is pretty obstructed, but it is a view none the less. You have to look around the barrel, but the sight of water, the sky, the islands was great. From the outside at the port, you can see the room and think you won't be able to see anything...it looks completely covered, but once inside it isn't too bad.

Thanks for the replies. I have been able to change to 5022 so I'm happy.

If you want to see and compare the obstructions, I have photos of all the SPRs on my website. Just remember, all of the SPRs but 5020/5520 are adjoiners, so you might hear noise from your next door neighbors (or be making noise that your neighbors hear!).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter