Cabanas at Disney Resorts (in our case at YC/BC)

I read that there is sunscreen provided in the cabanas can anyone confirm this? Thank you so much .

We did not have sunscreen provided in our cabana in late March.
Hmmmm. It’s listed on the Disney website. We are flying in that day and won’t have our luggage yet. I was planning on bringing a 3 oz in my carry on. Ok thanks I will just hit the gift shop if not in cabana.

View attachment 395575

We checked-in at the entrance of the Yacht & Beach Club pool (Stormalong Bay) and someone showed us where to meet the person in charge of the cabanas that day.

We had booked the cabana for half-day.

There's a ribbon blocking people from getting into the cabanas section. He lead us to the cabana where there was a welcome sign.

The cabana was much larger than I imagined. There was 2 loungers, one sofa and 2 chairs. One big fridge filled with soda cans (maybe 10 of each kinds) and small bottles of water... And a bowl of fresh fruits. We had tons of towels, plastic utensils and different sauces in case we wanted to eat... There was also a safe, a fan and a tv.

View attachment 395630 View attachment 395631

We had a server taking our orders for food so we had lunch in the cabana.

The furniture was comfortable. It was a great experience overall.

Fun story: the family in the cabana next to us has never showed up so it felt even more private.

We felt it was a great value as the pool was quite popular that day with very little shade available.

Do you remember which cabana # this was?

Do you remember which cabana # this was?

I don't think they had assigned numbers when we went. It was the one completely in the back (I had requested one close to the pool without any success. The worst part is, the family who was assigned one of those close to the water never came!)

Our full day cabana rental was fantastic. Fruit tray was wonderful. Our dessert sampler was yummy. Our CM kept our fridge full . Very comfy loungers . We had to ask for sunscreen because our luggage hadn’t arrived yet . They are keeping it in the check in podium. They gave us a large bottle of Coppertone 50 . Would definitely rent again . With AP discount our total was $270.

Our full day cabana rental was fantastic. Fruit tray was wonderful. Our dessert sampler was yummy. Our CM kept our fridge full . Very comfy loungers . We had to ask for sunscreen because our luggage hadn’t arrived yet . They are keeping it in the check in podium. They gave us a large bottle of Coppertone 50 . Would definitely rent again . With AP discount our total was $270.

Dessert sampler??? Is it a new thing?

Dessert sampler??? Is it a new thing?
Full day cabana rental start with a fruit tray. In the afternoon, they bring a dessert sampler with approximately 10 small desserts. I believe only full day rentals get the dessert sampler. This is one someone else posted .

Attachments

• A709C47A-3DB5-459C-A600-FF7B7E0928D8.png
    A709C47A-3DB5-459C-A600-FF7B7E0928D8.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 31

That’s good to know about the sunscreen. Thanks for the review!

Full day cabana rental start with a fruit tray. In the afternoon, they bring a dessert sampler with approximately 10 small desserts. I believe only full day rentals get the dessert sampler. This is one someone else posted .

Ah, that explains why we did not get dessert. But it's all good. We've had similar desserts included with our Club Level room. And since there was a mistake in our food order, we ended up with a free pulled pork burger. :P

For those that couldn't see their Cabana reservation on the App, DH told me they updated the App and once I did the update, I could see the Cabana on the app (I was able to see it previously on the website as well).

Can you tell me if you have to "check-in"? We have a cabana rented but we don't actually arrive until around 10:30. I didn't want them assuming we weren't coming. Should I call ahead?

Can you tell me if you have to "check-in"? We have a cabana rented but we don't actually arrive until around 10:30. I didn't want them assuming we weren't coming. Should I call ahead?
Yes, you have to check-in (in person at the entrance). They will also gave you a little "tour" and explanations.

You could call in and have it noted on your reservation. We didn’t though, and didn’t arrive until about noon for our whole-day reservation, and it was completely fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!