Cabana rental at Dolphin/Swan

disfoodie

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any information or pictures from the cabana rentals at the Dolphin or Swan? I have a cabana booked for June, but can't find any pictures online. Thanks.

It’s hard to find photos (even with your friend Google) because Cabanas is also the name of the pool bar/restaurant at the Dolphin.

We had some discussion about these on the Swan and Dolphin thread recently. It’s a new offering, and I don’t think anybody that has rented one reviewed it yet on the S/D thread.

It’s hard to find photos (even with your friend Google) because Cabanas is also the name of the pool bar/restaurant at the Dolphin.

We had some discussion about these on the Swan and Dolphin thread recently. It’s a new offering, and I don’t think anybody that has rented one reviewed it yet on the S/D thread.
Did you see the picture my Google search returned?

Yes, but it’s the same structure that has always been next to the Swan pool with a tarp on top, a curtain in front, and a safe inside.

I have googled and visited YouTube many times looking for pictures/videos. Even the associate I booked the cabana with stated the website didn't have any pictures since they are new. Thank you JerseyJanice! I was hoping maybe someone booked one over spring break and could provide pictures, but I guess I will need to be more patient

I have googled and visited YouTube many times looking for pictures/videos. Even the associate I booked the cabana with stated the website didn't have any pictures since they are new. Thank you JerseyJanice! I was hoping maybe someone booked one over spring break and could provide pictures, but I guess I will need to be more patient

As Jersey Janice said, there was discussion on the Swan/Dolphin thread about them, but no one knows anything yet. I would definitely keep looking over there for more info. When they are reviewed, it will most likely be on that thread.
Also, lots of other good discussion and hints on the Swan/Dolphin thread.

Here is where the cabanas are briefly discussed:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...tion-questions.3264274/page-277#post-59022690

There are no actual reviews yet, but I look at that list and think no way is it worthwhile unless for some reason you wanted a TV near the pool, specifically an event like the Super Bowl or World Series.

I say this because most of the cabana package offerings are easily available without any added expense. It’s not a sprawling resort so I don’t see why you wouldn’t leave your valuables in your room safe. There is plenty of furniture all around the pool complex and lots of shady spots. Waitstaff are usually around if you want to order food and drinks. Drinking water is available from several coolers, and you can buy or rent pool floats.

We are here now (July 14, 2018) and I asked about the rental price for these. She said between $150-$200. They are really nice and I felt with what you got, if you were planning a day at the pool it was worth it, especially if you went in with another couple/family member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!