Cabana Hire

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
Has anyone ever hired a Cabana at CBBR?
I can't seem to find many photos online or reviews, I suspect becasue google is confused with the two "cabana" words in one question.
Anyway. I can see they are $100 for a weekday which is what we want. I'd easily spend all day at the pool, we want a dedicated shade space because myself and one of our DD's are extremely pale and can't be in the sun for long.
I'm wondering what the location is like? I see from the photos they are all lined up right next to each other so not super private but that is OK.
We would likely spend most of our time in the lazy river.

I'm just wondering if anyone has anything to say about them?

I was curious about this as well - the few reviews I have seen are mixed. The main reason I probably won't bother is that it seems that the cabanas are only located at the Courtyard pool and I don't know that we would actually spend a full day there - preferring to hang around closer to the lazy river or even popping over to Volcano Bay.

You might want to also post your question in the Cabana Bay sticky: https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-new-cabana-bay-beach-resort-thread.3556997

Thanks for the reply.
I did post in that thread and when I didn't get a reply I decided to post here :)
I didn't realise they were all located at the pool. We really will be spending most of our time in the lazy river, so that is something to think about.
I'm even having a hard time finding a good map that shows the locations of them.

Here are a couple of pics -

The cabanas are on each side with the white roofs.

Attachments

• cabana bay resort map.jpg
    cabana bay resort map.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 11
  • cabanas.png
    cabanas.png
    898.5 KB · Views: 12

Thanks for the photos for some reason I thought they were at the pool on the other side where the lazy river is
That’s where we are staying
So I doubt we will want one now
What a bummer

Last edited:
having spent a great deal of time on the side with the lazy river, there is some shade to be found but also areas in the bar that are under shade as well as umbrellas scattered around. I used the hot tub mid afternoon most days and it wasn't that busy until later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter