Cabana bay room location question

_Laurie_D

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to Cabana Bay late this year. We are trying to decide between a standard pool view room or a volcano view room. Has anyone stayed in one of the new towers bayside/beachside? Was the walk back to the lobby/bus/foodcourt area long? I'm trying to decide if the volcano view/newer buildings is worth being further away from everything or if we would be better off in the Americana building close to the lobby. Also has anyone stayed in Americana building 5 in the first block of rooms closest to the lobby? If so what is the view like on the poolside? Do you still have a nice view overlooking the pool area?

We stayed at the furthest end of the towers (before the new Volcano Bay was built). It is a longer walk but we didn't find it to be a big deal. It isn't like the long, long walks you encounter at some of the Disney resorts.

We stayed at the furthest end of the towers (before the new Volcano Bay was built). It is a longer walk but we didn't find it to be a big deal. It isn't like the long, long walks you encounter at some of the Disney resorts.

Thank you for the response :) Have you stayed in both the family suites and the regular rooms? If so did you prefer one over the other?

Thank you for the response :) Have you stayed in both the family suites and the regular rooms? If so did you prefer one over the other?

Our family had one of each on the last stay. I REALLY like the family suites. The regular rooms are quite small.

We are also big fans of the CB family suites. And we have been at the end of the long hallway, too. If it was super-hot out, the air conditioned hallway was nice. If we wanted to make the walk enjoyable, we took the elevator down to the pool area and walked through to the food court. Room views are never my concern so I can't help you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!