Cabana Bay 2 bedroom questions.. Update :)

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Read through the great sticky thread already and had a great stay at Cabana Bay in the family suite poolside in late May. Just myself and my daughters and it was perfect for us.

Family wants to join us next April - we fit fine in a boardwalk 2 bedroom but I question if we will fit in the CB 2 bedroom as the sq feet looks significantly smaller, any thoughts?

Party is myself and my 2 dd's 18 and 20, my sister in law, niece and nephew, 14 and 16 and my mother in law. MIL usually gets the "master" and we figure out the rest. I love the idea of the two bathrooms and we really only do breakfast and maybe sandwich lunches in the room so not having a full kitchen is fine.

I "think" we may want to add another room, does anyone know if there are actual connecting rooms available to book with a 2 bedroom? If so could we add a family suite, otherwise a traditional room would also work.

Finally - due to the makeup of our party we usually use 1 sometimes 2 airbeds, can one fit in the bedroom with the 2 queens and can one fit in the living area with the sofa folded out?

TIA -

Ok 136 views and nobody knows :) I am going to call cabana bay tomorrow and ask what the options are and report back!

Still looking for reports or reviews and pictures of the Cabana Bay 2 bedroom if anyone can point me in that direction. TIA

I was not aware that CB had a two bedroom option.... I have never stayed there but did extensive research before booking my upcoming trip. My understanding is that there is only the standard 2 queen option or the family suite which has the living area with the partition to the bedroom with 2 queen beds. If you find out different, definitely share the info. I think a lot of us would like to know!

Since the 2 bedroom suites are brand new, information is sparse. Please let us know what you find out when you call.

I was not aware that CB had a two bedroom option.... I have never stayed there but did extensive research before booking my upcoming trip. My understanding is that there is only the standard 2 queen option or the family suite which has the living area with the partition to the bedroom with 2 queen beds. If you find out different, definitely share the info. I think a lot of us would like to know!

There are 2 bedroom suites at Cabana Bay - I have one booked! I was just wondering what / if any the options are for connecting rooms as we need another room.

Will update later when I get a chance to make the call.

Just got off the phone with a wonderful agent and got the info - wasn't what I wanted but that's ok!

The two bedroom suites do connect but only to other two bedroom suites, likewise family suites only connect to family suites and traditional rooms to traditional rooms.

Hope this helps someone else :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!