cabana at discovery cove

Irenehat

Earning My Ears
I am interested in getting a cabana at Discovery Cove for our visit in June. I am troubled about getting the regular one or the more expensive one (I think it is called Elite Cabana). Does anyone have any information on the cabana there or can give me some advice about which one to get?

I am interested in getting a cabana at Discovery Cove for our visit in June. I am troubled about getting the regular one or the more expensive one (I think it is called Elite Cabana). Does anyone have any information on the cabana there or can give me some advice about which one to get?

I don't believe there is much difference in the cabanas themselves - the difference is more in the "add-ons" that you get

Standard Cabanas start at $199 and include:
  • Table and chairs
  • Chaise lounges
  • Private Locker
  • Fresh Towels
  • Unlimited snacks and drinks (including water and soft drinks)
  • A Cabana Host to re-stock snacks, drinks, towels and to keep the cabana clean during your visit
Elite Cabanas start at $459 and include all of the above plus:
  • Dolphin Interaction Photo Package ($229 value)
  • A buoy with personalized message (delivered by a dolphin if dolphin swim package is booked)
  • Discovery Cove Signature Tote Bag
  • Souvenir Beach Towel
VIP Cabanas start at $799 and include all the benefits of an Elite Cabana plus:
  • Dedicated cabana host/hostess during your visit
  • Reserved seating at Laguna Grill for breakfast and lunch
  • Private animal meet-and-greet with a Discovery Cove Animal Ambassador

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter