• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CA resident ticket deal expiration

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
Last year we went to DL the second week of May and found ourselves there when 100K people were trying to burn the second day of a buy one park pass, get the other park free a second day deal. So the parks (especially DCA) were quite crowded. We were going to skip a DL trip this year, but DW might have just won a free DL trip from Disney.

So my question is, was there a similar ticket deal this year for locals that has a "use by" date that anyone knows of? We've been in Nov (10 - 16, was great for low crowds) and in May (9 - 14, considerably higher crowds). We might be needing to select a time within the next year and want a low crowd time.

Thanks

Snurk71,
This info. came from www.mousesavers.com. In additon to the 2fer special, there is also a special ticket available for purchase @ S. California Costco stores that includes 4 days at a great price which expires 3/31/04. I would plan a trip after 4/30/04 just to be safe. You might also want to call DL and ask if there are any other specific dates that would bring in a large number of locals. I feel your pain as this happened to us as well. When we entered the line for Dumbo, it was daylight. By the time we exited, it was dark!

Southern California Residents
"2fer" Tickets

Now through 4/30/04 Southern California residents can enjoy a day at Disneyland and a day at Disney's California Adventure for the price of a one-day ticket, courtesy of the "2fer" offer. "2fer" tickets are priced at the regular one-day ticket prices ($47 for ages 10 and up, $37 for ages 3 through 9).

This year the tickets have a short fuse after the first use (I think 7-10 days) so there wont be the mad dash this year (least we hope)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter