ca grille rest.

Del

DIS Veteran
anybody know the appropriate time to make a PS for ca grille at the Contemporary so that we can catch the fireworks at MK. I'm looking at the end of march/april and firework schedule not out yet---I'm leaning to 7:30 PS ---what do you all think?

Del:earsgirl:

We went early last March and I just checked my ps's. Yes...I kept all the info in a folder.....lol
We had a ps for 6:00 pm at Cali Grill. I believe the fireworks started before we got our entree's. I would suggest early...especially if you want a window seat. That way, if you are willing to wait you'll still be seated in time for the fireworks. Fireworks were scheduled for 8:00 pm last March.
Hope that helps.;)

The March calendar at www.wdw.com does show the schedule for Wishes...or at least it did earlier today. Just click on the numeral itself. The configuration is different than it used to be.

April isn't out yet.

We're dining at CG on Saturday of that week but I know we'll be finished long before Wishes...that's OK by me. We'll either go to Mk to catch Spectromagic and then Wishes or head back to the Polynesian for Wishes. On our trip last month we saw Wishes from CG and although it is beautiful from there I think it's better when viewed squarely on.

bvc and dansyr: the schedule is now up and wishes starts at 730 that night and my plan was to make a PS for 630 at CA grille. What do you think of the time???? Opinions please. We saw Wishes last month when we went---this trip we will be with my parents who i believe would prefer to see it from the restaurant. Thanks for any input.

Del:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter