CA Grill Brunch

conandrob240

DIS Veteran
when I checked about 6 months out, Sun 12/30 never has any availability. Still doesn’t. Did I just miss out or are they not doing brunch that day? Anyone know if they are doing any special New Years Day brunch?

I'd call and ask about December 30th since only dinner is showing on Disney's website. Nothing showing for brunch on January 1st brunch either.
Of course, the website is wonkier than usual right now so well yes call.

I did call dining line but got the expected answer “nothing is available”.
I'm going to try and call the concierge line for you and me since I also want to do brunch on 12/30 but haven't put a TP request in for it as I've a November trip that's taking priority first.
Will let you know what they say.

According to the CM working at Signature Services, for unknown reasons, NO brunch is being offered on 12/30. We both surmised that it's probably related to prep work needed for 12/31. The makeup day for brunch is January 2, 2019 and it's already booked solid so I'm going over to Touring Plan's website and I suggest you do the same if possible. Err I forgot to ask if they are doing anything special for January 1st.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter