Bzzagent

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Does Anyone still do buzz agent? I’ve hardly gotten any campaigns the last couple of years. I just got in the Downey unstoppable one and boy have things changed. They sent me three sample packs - that’s it. Usually you would receive a couple of full-size products plus coupons to hand out. Also when I went to write some Buzz reports it said you could only put one in. How are you supposed to get points for my points?

There isn’t much incentive to doing this program anymore unfortunately. Are you guys finding the same thing?

Does Anyone still do buzz agent? I’ve hardly gotten any campaigns the last couple of years. I just got in the Downey unstoppable one and boy have things changed. They sent me three sample packs - that’s it. Usually you would receive a couple of full-size products plus coupons to hand out. Also when I went to write some Buzz reports it said you could only put one in. How are you supposed to get points for my points?

There isn’t much incentive to doing this program anymore unfortunately. Are you guys finding the same thing?

I stopped doing it a few years back when they changed things. I wasn't getting many campaigns and it just wasn't worth the time any more.

Bzzagent stopped giving Mypoints a couple of months ago. I haven't received any invites to campaigns in over a year. My DD still gets some campaigns but they are not what they used to be.

Stopped a few years back. Out of the blue late last year they sent me a campaign but I didn't even accept it. Not worth the effort anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!