• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bye Ya'll

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
Off on our weeklong + Disney trip! Two nights at OKW and then 4 nights at "home" at Vero Beach and then our 3 night cruise. See ya'll on July 20th. And Rae, I'll make sure they have enough shrimp for your cruise! ;)

Have a great time! Sounds like you are doing a little bit of everything which can be great fun. Enjoy!

Have a WONDERful and MAGICal time!!!

I would be willing to go as your "Nanny"! Two weeks and I already mis DCL and WDW!!!

Have a fantastic time!

Have a great vacation... Happy Birthday, Brianna!!

Take lots of pictures!

Jeanny :wave:

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear from you when you return! Say hi to Mickey and Minnie for all of us!!!

<body>

<p align="center"><font size="7" face="LD Candles" color="#FF0000">Happy
Birthday Brianna!</font></p>
</body>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter