By God, I think I've found it!

Bunch24

Mouseketeer
Ever since we had a magical breakfast in Ohana a couple of years ago, my wife and I have been looking for the Polynesian POG juice that was served with the meal. I looked online and found a place in Hawaii that made it, but the price was pretty steep for a 32-ounce bottle, so we passed.

Well, the other day while shopping in Sam's Club, my wife stumbled across what is easily the closest thing to that juice that we've found. It's called Hawaiian Holiday Passion Orange Guava (POG) juice. It's made by Bolthouse Farms and I'm fairly certain it's the real deal. My taste buds may just be fooling me into thinking it's the same thing, but it certainly has the same flavors.

It was sold in a two-pack for $5.98 for 32-ounce bottles. So, if any of you DisDads like that Polynesian Juice and would like to have it at home, I would recommend picking it up if you can find it.

We will definitely be looking for it. We love the POG at Ohana!!!

That's great! Thanks for telling us about it. My family loves that juice ever since we had breakfast there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter