BWV waitlist

luvlivn

Earning My Ears
I am waitlisted Aug 22-30 at BWV standard view studio.(i do have a booking at Saratoga). my question is : if someone cancels a 4 night stay, does member services look thru waitlist to accomodate a 4 night request or if i was on top of list wd they hold the 4 nights until another 3 are available? i have never waitlisted before..is this silly of me to hope for this? any magical stories out there of encouragement?:flower3:

I am waitlisted Aug 22-30 at BWV standard view studio.(i do have a booking at Saratoga). my question is : if someone cancels a 4 night stay, does member services look thru waitlist to accomodate a 4 night request or if i was on top of list wd they hold the 4 nights until another 3 are available? i have never waitlisted before..is this silly of me to hope for this? any magical stories out there of encouragement?:flower3:

No, all the nights would have to be available. If only 4 nights are available, they find the first person who has a waitlist for those 4 nights. I'm not sure what happens if someone has 3 of the 4 nights on the waitlist, if they fill that one and then look for someone for the other night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter