BWV veterans

montrealdisneylovers

DIS Veteran
We will be staying one night at BWV this Christmas vacation. As we do not have annual passes and will be arriving too late to do a park I was wondering if there was a place to view illuminations near the international gateway? We have never been anywhere near this resort and have no clue where to go or how close to Epcot we can get without actually going in. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Just find a spot on the Boardwalk. You really won't be able to see much if you get too close to the IG.

To actually see the things that go on at ground level (more than half the show), you need to be inside Epcot. From the boardwalk you can see upper level fireworks and hear the the music. Another area that is closer and you can see fireworks a little closer to the ground than from the boardwalk is the bridge that you walk over from Boardwalk and BC just before getting to the International Gateway.

One time I walked down and stood right outside the security area, you could see some of the ground stuff by looking under the bridge. If you just want to see the fireworks, stand on the boardwalk in front of Big River or Jellyrolls.

if you watch on the boardwalk go down by ATLANTIC DANCE HALL and watch from there.
Also if you stand over by where the bikes rentals are and look across the lake over the lighthouse you will see some fireworks at MK:cool1:

Also, the doors into the Rose Garden on the Inn side. I can't remember if their are balconies on the higher floors over there.

A couple times when we've been at BWV down my Jellyrolls the traveling piano player was there and was playing along with the fireworks show, he was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter