• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV standard - Lower or Higher

DisDadX2

Earning My Ears
Hooray! Just booked our 2003 trip for November. Renting points and staying at BWV. Haven't found much info over differences between floors. Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks

DS and I spent 3 nights at BWV in August. Our room was on the 2nd floor (which is the first floor I believe on the parking lot side- there were no rooms beneath us). Our room overlooked the main entrance, but was very quiet. We didn't spend much time in the room and it was so lovely and spacious that we didn't mind not having a great view (saved all our "room karma" for our nights at AKL and it payed off!). If we stay there again (and we will - we loved BWV- also rented) I think I would request a higher floor, just to have a better view. We're spoiled forever now having had a kitchen and a jacuzzi (DS (13) also loved the club house)!!:cool:

We stayed in a 1 bedroom standard last month. We were on the 4th floor across from the bus stop (room 4103). We had a great view of the Illuminations fireworks.

There are 3 basic views with standard - close to the elevator will be above the valet entrance, farther down the hall will face the driveway, then the end of the hall faces the pond and tennis courts. Some of the tennis court views you maybe able to see MGM. You should be able to see the Epcot fireworks from most of the upper floor rooms (except facing the tennis courts). Be aware that the rooms at the end of the hall are quite a long walk from the elevator. The part of the building closer to the entrance has 5 floors, the middle and end is only 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter