BWV question

Splashboat

Always looking for cheap airfare
We have never been in a room down towards Jellyrolls. If we get a room down there, is there a way to get out onto the boardwalk without having to go to the main lobby?

There is a back staircase at the end of the hallway which brings you down to the back side of the building, by the canal. It is very convenient if you have a room at that end.

Denise :)

Is the door literally at the very end of the last hall, or is it somewhere in-between? (Do you know what room number it is near?) Also, is the place to throw your garbage down there - I guess I am asking if it is clearly marked because I don't remember noticing before.

I believe there is a lighted EXIT sign above it, and I think it is the last door on that side of the hallway. The trash place is up much closer to the elevators.

Denise

Is the door literally at the very end of the last hall, or is it somewhere in-between? (Do you know what room number it is near?) Also, is the place to throw your garbage down there - I guess I am asking if it is clearly marked because I don't remember noticing before.

The exit is next to x002. The trash room is closer to where the hallway splits off next to the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter