BWV manager D.J. moving for while (boohoo)

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
For those of you who love D.J. as much as we do: He will be going to ASM for 4 months to work on a new Guest Service training program. If he is helping with this, it is good news in general, but we sure will miss him at BWV. I am guessing that Jackie may take over and, though I haven't had much experience with her, I hear that she is pretty great too. Just hope that Disney does give D.J. back to BWV when the 4 months is up!

Oh I really hate to hear this. DJ is such a great guy. Before coming over to BWV, he had assisted me at the GF while my son was on the pirate cruise. Then the next trip when we went to check in at BWV there he was. He so friendly and a great addition to BWV.

I really hate to lose him to ASM. And I agree - they should improve greatly with his expertise for for guest relations. I really hope to see him when we check in for Thanksgiving at BWV.

Oh no! D.J made our first trip "home" so very memorable! He definitely should be utilized in any type of Guest Services Training Program, however, as he truly sets the standard.

Here's wishing for his speedy return to our BWV home soon! :)

DJ is by far the best hotel manager they have. If they are looking for someone to train other people on customer service, he's the one to do it. I'm like you Jean, I hope Mr. Valdes is smart enough to get him back after the training at All Star Movies.

Jackie helped when I was at BWV in December. She is fantastic and has credited DJ with showing her the ropes. Not a bad mentor to have.

We'll see what happens at BW. I hate to see it goe backwards with DJ's departure. Maybe they will promote Jackie and put her as the Manager that stands in the lobby all day.

I agree DJ will be missed at the Boardwalk, he helped us with several things in February when we had 12 in our party, 3 room reservations and several arrival times - was quite a trip.

He was going to give us a business card, but had run out. Do any of you have his email address? I had a question for him, but don't seem to have the paper that he wrote it on for us.

Thanks!

Please do not post personal email addresses without the permission of the recipient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter