BWV Laundry Facilities

amarberry

DIS Veteran
This might be a weird question, but where are the BWV laundry facilities located? A couple of years ago we had a long stay at BCV, and while we loved our room, it was pretty far from the laundry room. I always seem to need to do a few loads and I'd like to take this into consideration when doing a room request.

If I remember correctly it's close to the main elevator either on the first or second floor.

:earsboy: Bill

I think I read elsewhere that there is only one elevator, correct? We have a garden/pool view studio reserved. I already made the request for close to lobby/upper floor. Would the close to lobby request put me close to the elevator? I recall reading something about the rooms overlooking Village Green was a good location. Are those rooms near the elevator? Thank you!!!

Don't plan on doing several loads at one time. You'll be lucky to wash a load and then refill that same washer with your second load. And be there to unload your washer and load your dryer right when the washer finishes.

Don't plan on doing several loads at one time. You'll be lucky to wash a load and then refill that same washer with your second load. And be there to unload your washer and load your dryer right when the washer finishes.
There are three washers and three dryers, if all are woking properly. There is also a link posted in the laundry room to the web site that you can access from a smart phone to check device availability, remaining time, etc. it’s not perfect, but can save steps when waiting for your washer load(s) to finish while you sit by the pool or return to your room.

Surprised at 7 months for mid Sept we were able to get a pool/garden view studio for 5 nights..thought with F&W it would be very difficult...tried for last October, was not able to get it, guess October is more in demand. September is hotter, keeps more people away I think. Happy to get it!:dance3:

There are three washers and three dryers, if all are woking properly. There is also a link posted in the laundry room to the web site that you can access from a smart phone to check device availability, remaining time, etc. it’s not perfect, but can save steps when waiting for your washer load(s) to finish while you sit by the pool or return to your room.
Thanks for info on washer/dryers!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!