BWV Deluxe Studio standard view

jocin3

Mouseketeer
March 2014 will be our first time in a studio at BWV. I've booked a deluxe studio standard view. Will I be able to request Village Green or is that considered a non standard studio?

Thanks in advance!

Village Green would be preferred view. Standard is on the other side of the elevators, facing the entrance and further down, the pond and parking lot.

Village Green would be preferred view. Standard is on the other side of the elevators, facing the entrance and further down, the pond and parking lot.

Thanks for the quick response! I thought that might be the case-not a problem though-as long as we are at Disney I am happy :goodvibes

I put my in-laws in a standard view last year while we were in a BW View. I was surprise the Standard Views are not that bad and with the point savings they are well worth it. Have fun....

Just beware of the rooms over the luggage storage. I have heard alot of bad reviews on those particular rooms

March 2014 will be our first time in a studio at BWV. I've booked a deluxe studio standard view. Will I be able to request Village Green or is that considered a non standard studio?

Thanks in advance!

did you book through CRO (disney) or DVC?
because standard view thru CRO is the same as preferred pool/garden view thru DVC (DVC standard and preferred BW views can only be booked on points).

if thru CRO, then you can request village green, else no, as bobbi stated.

for dvc - like standard views near the creek - they are the closest to Studios.

there are steps close by - that will take to first floor - one door goes to a hall- one door goes to community pool.

the one that goes to the hall - go straight and it will end up at a partially glass door to outside this one goes to the bus stop.

did you book through CRO (disney) or DVC?
because standard view thru CRO is the same as preferred pool/garden view thru DVC (DVC standard and preferred BW views can only be booked on points).

if thru CRO, then you can request village green, else no, as bobbi stated.

We booked through DVC. Thanks to everyone for the additional advice!

I always request a studio overlooking the "green" when we book at BWV and we have been lucky enough a couple of times! If they have put us in another room, I always ask at the front desk again. That is my favoritelocation. Never had a problem with any noise, love that you can see EPCOT, the lagoon and the boardwalk. If you are lucky enough to snag one, enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter