BWV add-on

Yes, you pay closing costs. Direct doesn't usually get banked points, just current year points for your UY.
Thanks, do you happen about much closing costs are? Comparable to resale? I would assume they would be cheaper. Also, I think I've read that maintenance fees are prorated, do you know if that is accurate? Thanks.

Thanks, do you happen about much closing costs are? Comparable to resale? I would assume they would be cheaper. Also, I think I've read that maintenance fees are prorated, do you know if that is accurate? Thanks.
I think the closing costs might be comparable. Maintenance fees are only prorated for new resorts when you buy when only a portion of the year has been available. Like Copper Creek currently since it still isn't open for booking. Fees there would be for about five and a half months. Boulder Ridge would be a full year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!