Bwv 1 bedroom

You need to provide a bed, bedding and towels for the 5th person. It just that you are allowed to put 5 in the room, not that they will provide anything for that 5th person.

You need to go to BLT, VGF, AK-K, AK-J not value or OKW to have 5 sleeping surfaces in a 1 BR.

You need to provide a bed, bedding and towels for the 5th person. It just that you are allowed to put 5 in the room, not that they will provide anything for that 5th person.

You need to go to BLT, VGF, AK-K, AK-J not value or OKW to have 5 sleeping surfaces in a 1 BR.

Thanks

Wait I am confused I just stood in a studio at boardwalk and they had sleeping for 5 one bed one sofa and the pull down bed so they don’t have the pull down beds in the 1 bedrooms??

Wait I am confused I just stood in a studio at boardwalk and they had sleeping for 5 one bed one sofa and the pull down bed so they don’t have the pull down beds in the 1 bedrooms??
Nope. Ridiculous that the studio provides bedding for 5 and the 1 bedroom only provides bedding for 4.
Love the BW but that is aggravating.

This is the most craziness thing I just booked my trip there for June we loved being over there and now I have to bring a blowup bed with me this is insane I might as well stay in the studio I love the 2 bedroom but it’s to many points!!!

This is the most craziness thing I just booked my trip there for June we loved being over there and now I have to bring a blowup bed with me this is insane I might as well stay in the studio I love the 2 bedroom but it’s to many points!!!
What really makes no sense is that when you go to book a 1 bedroom, it actually says that it sleeps 5. There is nothing on Disney's website that says, "only if you bring a tent for the fifth person." Lol. Sleezy.

But it does say:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/list/florida/boardwalk-villas/points-rooms/

1 Bedroom Villa – Standard View
View Floor Plans- Modal
Views of Resort Grounds or Parking Area
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided.
Sleeps Up to 4

I figured it probably said it somewhere... but it is not on there when you go to book. It seems they should also point it out there.

The one bedroom at BWV doesn't have the room to put in the murphy bed because of the door to the connecting studio in the living room.

I figured it probably said it somewhere... but it is not on there when you go to book. It seems they should also point it out there.

Before the website update that gave us the combined RAT and booking it did have that warning on the booking page. Someone said it is in the email confirmation. They should get it back on th booking page too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter