BWI Room Request

Lori Rotonnelli

LoriR1974
I'm sure this has already been answered in a previous thread somewhere but I'm hoping someone will indulge me and help out! DH and I are checking in to BWI on the 23rd. I know nothing is guaranteed but there is a specific room I would like and I'm not sure who to call or how many days in advance to call and make the request. I did sign up for Touring Plans and I know they send a fax 5 days out but do people really use fax machines anymore?

Thanks so much any and all help. Super excited for our first stay at BWI!

I don’t have an answer for you, but we LOVE the Boardwalk Inn!
I hope you guys have an amazing time and enjoy it as much as we do!

It is probably an electronically transmitted fax. When I receive a fax to my business, it is transmitted to an electronic file than I can download (and print if I want). I've had very good success with the TP room request faxes.

I'm sure this has already been answered in a previous thread somewhere but I'm hoping someone will indulge me and help out! DH and I are checking in to BWI on the 23rd. I know nothing is guaranteed but there is a specific room I would like and I'm not sure who to call or how many days in advance to call and make the request. I did sign up for Touring Plans and I know they send a fax 5 days out but do people really use fax machines anymore?

Thanks so much any and all help. Super excited for our first stay at BWI!
Yes, we have one sitting right on the front desk of our office, and every office I go to has them still.

But if you insist on doing it yourself you call the regular old reservation number and give them your request anytime. I do suggest you don't request a specific room though.
What happens if they can't fill that specific room? How would they know what it is about that room you like? There is rarely 1 room that is like no others so odds are there is a group of rooms that fills your needs. You need to give them your likes so they know them and can use that to fill your request. The odds of getting your request filled by only giving them 1 room number are smaller (like winning the lottery small)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter