BWI Cordials- Is it true they have a sign saying "only one"?

MermaidsMom

<font color=red>Do you live trap squirrels with cr
I have stayed concierge at the YC, AKL and Poly and none of them had a sign saying to take only one. I read on another post that the BWI had one. Has anyone else seen this? If so, what is that all about? Why only there?

I have never seen that at any of the concierge level hotels. As a matter of fact last yr we staed concierge at the POLY, BWI and there was no sign. as a matter of fact the hostess in the longue kept asking if I would like another one. the best concierge was at the YC Poly coming in second and BWI last:D

I've stayed concierge in all four of the places the OP mentions. The only sign I ever saw at any of them was regarding the legal drinking age in the state of Florida (21) and the penalties imposed on those who consume alcohol illegally. They have the same sign at all the concierge locations btw.

At the BWI they constantly tried to refill my glass before it was empty.

Anne

Thanks for the responses! I found the original info doing a BWI Concierge search, but I didn't check the date it was posted so maybe it's very old.

We've seen the sign at BWI, but the CMs still kept on refilling our glasses.

There was a sign also at the CR, but the CMs didn't enforce it.

Ed

I wonder if this refers to one at a time. I know my husband has gone to the bars (while I waited with the sleeping kids in the room) to get a couple of frozen drinks for me and him, and could only get one at a time, because he was only one person of drinking age.

I bet it is that they won't give one person more than one drink at a time. The same thing applies to buying beers from the carts in Epcot. If they can't see the other people and determine they are over 21, they won't serve more than one beer at a time.

Oh, I think you folks are onto something. There were four of us (all adults) at the Poly pool one year. My husband went to the pool bar to get margaritas for our party. He came back with a little, green, plastic pail. And two empty plastic glasses. I asked him where our drinks were, and he stated, "In the pail." I looked at him kinda funny, and he said that they will only give two drinks to one person at a time -- and so the bartender gave him a pail's worth of drinks since the pail held more than two separate glasses. I had to go to the pool bar to get the "other" pail for the rest of our party. I found the whole thing amusing, but understood why Disney did it that way. Once again, looking out for the welfare of their guests. No complaints from me.

As to taking more than one drink from the concierge lounge, I haven't seen any signs yet (but I normally don't drink, so that is probably why I haven't noticed any).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter