BW Stovall's

3Z's

Earning My Ears
We're staying here in a few weeks and would love to hear from any recent guests about your experience. We are a group of 7 adults, 6 of whom have never been to DL. I'm always the planner for our trips but I still get nervous about making bad choices! I know there are closer hotels but the price was good for this one and free breakfast so I think it's worth a longer walk. We won't have cars so does anyone know if the $10/nt parking fee is mandatory or will they waive that? Thanks for any input!

They will waive it. They don't charge you unless you get a parking pass from them. It's a great little hotel... a little farther walk now that they won't let you cut through the Grand anymore, but still wonderful.

I'm staying for my first time next month. I keep hearing great things about it! I'm not thrilled about the walk, but... I won 2 free nights in one of their contests, so I can't complain ;) And they gave me a GREAT military discount ($25/night less than current prices) for the additional nights I needed for my stay.

I keep hearing how clean and well-maintained it is, how accommodating they are, etc.

The hotel is amazing and the staff is so accommodating! The walk truly isn't awful, even after a long day. I think for the price and convenience to the park, they have the best deals!

They definitely will not charge you the parking fee if you don't have a car. We stayed there a couple of years ago and really enjoyed our stay there. The free breakfast really filled us up every morning and it saved us a lot of money each day. Plus, we'd take a piece of fruit for each of us on our way out from breakfast and we'd use the fruit as a snack mid morning. Our room was spotless. VERY clean.

We just stayed at Stovall's and were pleasantly surprised. 15 minute walk all the way to the gates (not counting how long it takes at security), and 11 minute walk to the Monorail (not counting security). We didn't wait more than one person in line to get through security outside DLH on Saturday or Sunday morning at 7:55 for 8am opening. The walk took us exactly the same time as walking from Ramada Plaza on Harbor & Katella, but it's a more pleasant walk from Stovall's because we didn't encounter any people sleeping/busking/begging on the street (like we do on Harbor) on our walks back to Stovall's at night. It's more interesting to walk through Downtown Disney than up Harbor. My kids enjoyed taking the lighted path outside the Grand returning to Stovall's (you can't cut through GCH entrance on the way in, but you can on the way out).
The rooms and bathrooms are much nicer than BWPPI (though I think BWPPI has been refurbished since our last stay) or the BW Anaheim Inn, and the room we got was quite large (2 queens room). A rollaway fit without blocking anything.
We paid $120 a night booking a month out and that was a great price for a busy Christmas time weekend IMO. Paying $89 a night in Feb.
The breakfast room is huge and there are tons of options. Bottom of the barrel sausage and eggs, and the juice is not real, but that's what we expect at this type of breakfast.
I'll happily stay at Stovall's again as long as the rate is at least $25/night cheaper than closer hotels on Harbor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter