buying water at Goodings??

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
my dh and I were amazed at how much $$ we saved when staying concierge and didn't have to buy water all day long!
we are staying at the YC in november, not concierge, and I thought since Tiffany town car includes a trip to goodings, that we could stop and buy a few gallons of water!
how much does goodings charge for water, are they "disney" prices, or would it make sense?

also, how out of the way is goodings, we are arriving late, so I want to get to the resort as quickly as possible!!!

thanks so much!!!

Laura :)

well...if it is the goodings at the crossroads.....

the prices are a "bit" higher than if you could get to a publix or a walmart

when they have YOU......they have you as far as prices go at goodings

I agree...if that is the Goodings they bring you to...that one is more expensive...Actually I thought it was just about the same prices you would pay at Disney for anything...but like Lawgs said, When they got you, they got you...:)

I may be mistaken, but I think you can stop at Publix. That would be cheaper if it's possible. Goodings is expensive, but it's not as bad as buying water in the parks.

I don't remember if the price of water is on this list, but you might want to take a look at this link... Goodings prices thread
We're in the same boat - we arrive late so Goodings is our only choice for the grocery stop.

Beth

This Walmart SuperCenter is on 482 leaving the Airport headed to I-4. This may be a option if you ask in advance!! I have given you a link to a map at store finder and the Address and Store hours.

Wal-Mart SuperCenter
8101 South John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819
Phone
(407) 354-5665

Store Hours
Monday - Friday
Open 24 hours
Saturday
Open 24 hours
Sunday
Open 24 hours

http://www.walmart.com/cservice/ca_...V=1&edit_object_id=908&LEVEL=6&CMD=2094806918

thanks so much for your help!
I just found out from the Goodings price list thread, that Tiffany will not stop at walmart b/c people can't get out of there in 30 minutes causse it's always packed!

does anyone know what time Publix closes??? we arrive at the airport at 9:45pm, so figure we would be at the store between 10pm - 10:30pm. is publix closed already??

thanks!!

Laura :)

There are only 3 Gooding's left. (They sold the rest of them.) They are the one in Celebration, the Crossroads (DD) and the other one near WDW. Just the "high priced" cash cows!

All of the Publix's here close at 10:00, so you may not be able to go there.

How about the personal Brita water bottles. I packed one this trip and it worked great. Got it half ice and half water. It stayed cold for about 90 minutes it was very hot this past week.

u can also have webgrocery stores deliver to yr hotel/condo/etc. just be sure u warn them ahead of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter