Buying UK tickets

jsebsirois

DIS Veteran
Hey guys!

We have an upcoming trip in late October. Our FP+ date is coming up at the end of this month, and no sign of a discount for Canadians on tickets.

We have crunch the numbers of our various options, but looking at a thread today, I found out about American Attractions, a UK company. Their price seems too nice to be true.

Have any of you deal with this company? I'll look up the UK threads, but I would like to know the experience of someone living out of UK.

Thanks in advance!

Looking at a 7 day Unlimited Ticket it is for an adult 10yrs+- £399 which equals $645.69 Canadian...not such a great deal for us.

I would look at Undercover Tourist.

Looking at a 7 day Unlimited Ticket it is for an adult 10yrs+- £399 which equals $645.69 Canadian...not such a great deal for us.

I would look at Undercover Tourist.

It is like a park hopper + and also includes memory maker... not sure if that changes your math. I think it's about $730 CAD for park hopper plus 7 day tickets adult. Plus $169 USD for the memory maker.

I was going to get them for my trip this summer but wasn't sure how long it takes for them to get to me.

There was another thread on here and the discussion was no residency requirement required. You don't have to show ID to use the tickets.

I can't figure out how to find the threads I have saved any more or I'd post the link.

Hey guys!

Just to let you know, we finally went ahead and got our tickets through American Attractions.

We're doing a very long stay, so using a 14 days tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids came, with the exchange rate, to 2580$ CDN total, which is a huge economy for us, even if Disney was to come out with a discount for us Canadians.

I ordered my tickets last week, on Wednesday, and received them yesterday! Was able to link them to MDE without any problem.

I have also check with Disney and American Attractions and as previous poster said, no ID required to use the tickets.

Thanks for the help!

Hey guys!

Just to let you know, we finally went ahead and got our tickets through American Attractions.

We're doing a very long stay, so using a 14 days tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids came, with the exchange rate, to 2580$ CDN total, which is a huge economy for us, even if Disney was to come out with a discount for us Canadians.

I ordered my tickets last week, on Wednesday, and received them yesterday! Was able to link them to MDE without any problem.

I have also check with Disney and American Attractions and as previous poster said, no ID required to use the tickets.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the feedback! Sounds like a good deal.

We've used them before to get the 14 day tickets for all 4 of us plus 4 of our friends. No problem whatsoever. Linked them through MDE and done. I liked that the cost included Park Hopper, Waters Parks and Memory Maker. Good deal even with the exchange.

On Disney's UK Site it has the 14 day ultimate for 385 Pounds, cheapest I can find anywhere else is 399. Problem is the disney site won't take Canada as a country. Anyone have a site that has them available?

Edit: everything I am reading online is that they are all hard tickets, no e-tickets. If anyone knows where I can buy UK e-tickets please let me know, otherwise I will need to go with undercover tourist for my friend who is going with us.

Last edited:
We purchased ours through American Attractions. They sent the hard tickets - didn't try for the e-tickets. After I placed the order, they contacted me to ask for proof of my address tied to my credit card. I just sent them a scanned copy of my internet bill showing that my name and address matched my credit card and no problem. Think it was about a week to get them in the mail.

We purchased ours through American Attractions. They sent the hard tickets - didn't try for the e-tickets. After I placed the order, they contacted me to ask for proof of my address tied to my credit card. I just sent them a scanned copy of my internet bill showing that my name and address matched my credit card and no problem. Think it was about a week to get them in the mail.

Thanks for the Info. Our fastpasses are due to be booked on Tuesday so they wouldn't get here in time, especially with us flying out on Tuesday for a 8 day trip to Disney.

How much did they charge for shipping? Today would have been a good day to order as the pound went down!

Would anyone know if you can upgrade these to season passes and what the charge would be?

I don't see why they wouldn't. I would imagine it would be the total cost of the annual pass minus what you've already paid for the UK pass. Not sure how much that would be as it would be dependent upon the exchange rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!