Buying toiletries in Disney hotels Help!

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Just checked into HK Disneyland's Hollywood hotel for 3 nights after stay in Kowloon.

We have run out of deodorant and I thought I would buy here. They don't stock though they suggested I buy from city but not getting taxi back there.

Does anyone know where we can buy toiletries in park due to go tomorrow. Used to US parks so really surprised that can't buy basics like this.

Please help if u can.

I'm surprised they don't have anything. Did you check at the other two hotels? There will be nothing at the parks so your only other option would be to go into the city. You could take the train from disneyland to sunnybay, then sunnybay to tung chung station. Once you leave the tung chung station there is an outlet mall right there with a grocery store on the bottom floor. There is probably something closer on one of the other stops on the train line, but that is the only place that i personally know of. Maybe the hotel staff will know if there is a 7-11 right at one of the train stops on the tung chung line that is closer to sunnybay? Good luck!

Hi We are back now but didn't want to waste valuable park time by going offsite - we just tried to make what we had left last us. Last day ended up using wipes as deodorant and took lots of showers! Nothing at the other hotels nor in the parks which was bizarre and staff not very helpful, it must be said. Just take enough basic toiletries with you before you arrive at Disneyland!

I just moved to Hong Kong, and for anyone who may be reading this in the future, deodorant is not very popular in Hong Kong, or lots of places in Asia for that fact. You can typically only find deodorant at drug stores such as Watsons or Mannings, and there will likely only be a few to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!