Buying tickets through AAA or not through Disney

doctorintheTARDIS

Mouseketeer
This is a simple question, but didn't see a place for "easy questions" to just be posted to a thread (my apologies if I missed something)

We are going to purchase a 3 day ticket through AAA.... will we still get the "extra magic hours" that Disney includes with three day passes bought through them?

We're going on Christmas Eve and definitely want to take advantage of the extra hour but we got the tickets as a gift and they were purchased at AAA

THanks!

When we bought ours for a trip in Oct 2017 from them and it did include 1 EMH day. It stated it on the tickets. I assume it would be the same now but you could probably verify with AAA.

As far as I know, all multiday tickets of 3 days or more come with one Magic Morning as long as the tickets were purchased in advance and NOT at the ticket booths. Multiday tickets purchased at the booths do not come with Magic Morning.

Just a wee clarification as a poster above used an incorrect term:

'EMH' (Extra Magic Hour) is for onsite hotel guests only, it alternates parks (DL/DCA) and is a daily occurrence. The correct term for the tickets is 'MM' (Magic Morning), it's for DL only and only Tues, Thu, Sat. You don't want to show up on an EMH day only to be told that it's not a MM day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter