Buying tickets on-line

Scarlet_J

Mouseketeer
I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure out how to purchase the tickets on-line. I'm trying to take advantage of the adults for kids price.

I click on tickets. It says step 1 - how many people. I choose 2 adults and 2 kids. Step 2 - it asks what tickets you want, I select the Special Ticket/Super Magic 1 day/2 parks.

But then there is nothing else to click. There is a long list of different types of tickets, but no "continue to next step" or "buy now" or anything else.

Anyone able to help?

I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure out how to purchase the tickets on-line. I'm trying to take advantage of the adults for kids price.

I click on tickets. It says step 1 - how many people. I choose 2 adults and 2 kids. Step 2 - it asks what tickets you want, I select the Special Ticket/Super Magic 1 day/2 parks.

But then there is nothing else to click. There is a long list of different types of tickets, but no "continue to next step" or "buy now" or anything else.

Anyone able to help?
I just went in to check, and when I choose the ticket (I click on the "ball" to the left of the chosen ticket), the "add to card" do show up on the right hand side.

It was weird. Sometimes I would get the "cart" on the side, other times I did not. It must have been a quirk with the website. I was eventually able to buy them on-line. Thanks for the help.

I have seen some sites that are cheaper than disney site, are they reputable...most are UK sites?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter