Buying tickets for 2 reservations

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure this is the right forum, but this is my home so here goes. fell short of points for a bwv 1 bed but I managed to obtain 2 studios for myself and my son who's 25. I'm ready to buy tickets. He's opened his own MDE account and linked his reservation. When I buy his ticket how does it get linked to his reservation. Is there an opportunity to assign the ticket even if he's not on the same reservation?

You two just need to be connected via MDE. Then you can load his ticket and assign to him and it will show up.

My one DD 23 has her own account and I have loaded tickets for her multiple times. However, because she has her own account, once I load it, she is the only one who could transfer it if we need to.

I'm not sure this is the right forum, but this is my home so here goes. fell short of points for a bwv 1 bed but I managed to obtain 2 studios for myself and my son who's 25. I'm ready to buy tickets. He's opened his own MDE account and linked his reservation. When I buy his ticket how does it get linked to his reservation. Is there an opportunity to assign the ticket even if he's not on the same reservation?
As long as you are each Friends/Family on MDE, it gives the option to reassign eligible, unused passes to anyone in your group. I have purchased APs that are automatically linked to me as purchaser, then simply reassigned them to one of our adult children (Christmas presents).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter